Friday, August 15, 2008

WEEK 8 UPDATE

Welcome to the weekend everyone! :)

In preparation for next week's lesson(s), please note the following:

1. There will be a 25 mark test on Act 4 and 5, as mentioned in class this week. Test will be in SAQ format and will be done during either Mr. D's or my lesson (depending on when and whether Mr. D will be back next week).

2. There will be a follow-up activity handout on Act 4; just to ensure that whatever you copied in class, you have internalized and understood. (This applies only to my 3BN/GR class. MD&RP have already done this).

3. We will go through Key Questions of Act 1, 2 & 3. Please ensure that you have completed all the necessary key questions BEFORE you come to class. Well done, Yi Hong (3MD) for completing the necessary.

And, to pre-empt...

4. In Week 10 (27 &28th Aug) I will be on study-leave for my exam on the 28th. I will NOT be in school. I WILL assign work to be done for the lesson and for the holidays. Work is to be handed in at the end of the lesson.

5. Please ensure that you consolidate your group's resources for Term 3's group project and bring them to class next week. I will meet and review your progress during one of the lessons, based on a first come, first served basis.


That is all (for now)...Have a good weekend ahead! :)

No comments: