Tuesday, June 9, 2009

JUNE HOLIDAYS 2009

Hi everyone!

Just a short post to say thank you for all the lovely messages I received after I gave birth.
I'm extremely touched by all your warm wishes. Thanks again!

Thank you too for being patient with my absence on the blog, although there are many things to be uploaded and things for you guys to do even as Mr. Ahmad takes over MSND lessons in Term 2.

Things have been very hectic at home, with my 3 week old daughter constantly demanding to be fed and my 2 year old daughter constantly demanding that I play with her :)
In any case, will try to find time to upload:

1. The MYE suggested answer scheme as soon as I can
2. Critical essays that I would like for you to read
as well as
3. The work that I would like for you to attempt even as you guys enjoy the respite from lessons and school during the June hols :)

Post again soon! :)
Ms. Nsa

No comments: