Thursday, April 17, 2008

TERM 2 (18 APRIL 08) WEEKEND HOMEWORK


Hi everyone


My apologies for not posting more regularly the past weeks- there are alot of things I wanted to upload here now, look out for updates! :)


In any case, like Mr. Dava's To Kill A Mockingbird tests, the school also requires that 2 components of your CA marks come from A Midsummer Night's Dream and since it slipped my mind to brief you when I saw you this week (3MD/3RP) and since I didn't have time to brief you properly (3BN/3GR), I've had to resort to assigning work for the weekend *apologetic*


Instructions for weekend homework

1. Term 2 Test 1 & Group Work (Quiz) are to be completed (neatly) on fulscap paper. Each handout carries questions worth 25 marks in total. These two assignments will make up the 50 marks required for MSND CA component.

Deadline: Monday 21st April 2008 5pm.
Non-submission = ZERO marks for CA


2. Term 2 Test 2 is a PRACTICE paper- this is the format you can expect to get for MYE but for MYE there will be FEWER questions that carry the same amount of marks (25 marks). Answers for this practice paper will be uploaded after Monday.


Please continue to revise for the MYE on your own and post your questions, if any, using the comments function. I will answer them as soon as I can.

No comments: